duminică, 25 octombrie 2015

Cheap boots from ShoesPie

Hello my dear ladies, how are you? Today is such a beautiful weather outside, and I enjoyed spending time in the park with my boys. It is autumn and we have to wear cozy clothes and boots. 

In this week-end I had some time, and I searched an online site for buying quality but also cheap shoes for women .
I have discovered a very interesting online site where you can find a real paradise filled with wonderful shoes. ShoesPie.com is the online market where you can buy quality gorgeous shoes. 

Today I want to show you my choices from this site. I really love these flat leather boots(here) as they are very confortable and good quality. 

My favorite pair of flat boots is this above,and I even found my size 35. You can find these boots on other colors.These nice boots are perfect for a casual look.


My favorite pair knee high boots are these above, they are pefect with leggins or jeans and a cozy jacket.


How about combining the casual with the elegant? These boots are so interesting,I really love them.

For elegants outfits you can choose from high heels boots(here). Don't you love these white gorgeous boots which will make you feel so feminine, so sexy?



On ShoesPie.com you can find cheap boots (here) perfect for your style.
Enjoy your shopping!

Dragele mele, articolul acesta scris in mare parte in engleza, va prezinta un site super fain unde puteti găsi incaltaminte de calitate la preturi foarte bune. Să aveți spor!


3 comentarii :

  1. Eu una sunt fan cizme comode si calduroase. Lungi neaparat. Si cum pe site-ul recomandat e plin de modele nice, ce crezi ca fac acum? :D :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Citesc cu mare interes gândurile voastre

S-ar putea sa iti placa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...