miercuri, 4 ianuarie 2017

Make a change in your wardrobe with StyleWe


Hello, my dear ladies! It is a new year, a new beginning to start over. I read that 2017 will be a good year for everybody, that is why I have great expectation.
This is why this year I have some resolutions I want to achieve. It is great to plan your dreams and action, because in this way your find ways to accomplish it.

For this year, I want to travel a lot. I want to see exotic places. I love sea, so I was thinking to a summer vacation to the seaside. Of course, I have to loose some kilograms if I want to look gorgeous in a high neck bikini top 

No matter which is your style, you can find the perfect clothes for you on StyleWe. This year I want to look just perfect, that is why, I discovered StyleWe, an online site which can offer you unique clothes designed by famous fashion designers. 




This year I also want to be more courageous in style, to try more styles, to discover myself through clothes. This is how I discovered Iris Apfel: The Woman Who Inspired GenerationsIris Apfel believes that you do not have to worry about what others think about your style. You put together things the way you like and if you find that it suits you, then you do not need anyone’s approval. Her style was unique and inspires even now fashion designers. 


Blue Zipper Elegant Embroidered Midi Dress

Iris Apfel is a real icon for the fashion industry, I think that what she wanted to transmit through: BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF!

This is what I will do this year, to try to be the best in all I do, laugh more, travel more and worry less. Don't forget to just fashion now and you will find the inner peace with you and the world. Do not fear to try, to experiment new thighs, just feel happy with you and your choices. 

2 comentarii :

  1. Am aruncat si eu o privire pe acest site insa pana acum nu am indraznit sa comand nimic. :d

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Am intrat pe site-ul StyleWe și mi-a plăcut tare mult ce am vazut. Încă mă gândesc la comandă, aștept să mai dau jos un pic din kilogramele adunate de sărbători! ☺

    Weekend frumos!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Citesc cu mare interes gândurile voastre

S-ar putea sa iti placa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...