luni, 27 februarie 2017

Spring Outfits Inspiration

Hello, my dear ladies! The spring is already here, and I am happy about this, because after a long winter, spring seems like a blessing. As the new season is here, I have some clothes I want to buy. I need some dresses, a kimono and some nice shoes.



Spring is one my favorite seasons, because I can wear light clothes and enjoy the wather outside. On StyleWe I have found interesting kimonos which are perfect for the weather outside. I like this floral one, it can be worn with skinny jeans or leggings. Kimono is a very chic article which creates an unique outfit. I do not have any kimono in my wardrobe, so this spring this article is on my shopping list.


                                         Lace Trim Graphic Printed Casual Shift Batwing Kimono

I also like this White Batwing Plain H-line Floral-embroidered Kimono, the embroidery offers a nice visual look. 


White Batwing Plain H-line Floral-embroidered Kimono

JustFashionNow is another online site where you can find beautiful clothes for you. The prices are affordable, and you have many offers. I saw some beautiful spring dresses on this site, probably I will order at least one.

I have found this color block dress which can be wear at the office or at formal events. You can wear it with black stiletto, and a grey or black office bag. I like the red part of the dress which attracts all looks. With this dress you can have a fashionable dress even at work.
Red Sheath 3/4 Sleeve Red Dress

Another dress I like from justfashionnow is this floral one. I really admire floral clothes, and this dress creates the impression of two pieces. It is perfect with some pink or nude high heels shoes. 

                                  

Hope I inspired you today with my choices, for more details you can visit StyleWe and JustFashionNow! 

No matter what you wear, don't forget to be natural, I really admired Alicia Keys for her voice, and of course for her style. See here alicia keys no makeup

2 comentarii :

Citesc cu mare interes gândurile voastre

S-ar putea sa iti placa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...